Jamey Miller and a panel of guest speakers, discuss what it means to be one people in Christ and how we can practice empathetic love.
Powerful discussions on how we can be bridge builders in a divided society.
Current strife in our culture represents an invitation from the Lord to shine the light of Jesus more brightly than ever into the darkness of cultural divisions.
- Antioch Movement Position Paper “Race and the Glory of God”
- Acts: The Story of Racial Reconciliation by Chris Rattay
- Tisby, Jamar. Color of Compromise: The Truth about the American Church’s Complicity in Racism. ZONDERVAN, 2020.
- Hill, Daniel. White Awake: An Honest Look at What It Means to Be White. IVP, 2017.
- Morrison, Latasha. Be the Bridge: Pursuing God’s Heart for Racial Reconciliation.
Jimmy Seibert, Clarence Hill, Chris Rattay, Jamey Miller, and Vincent Carpenter have a dialogue about race, reconciliation, restoration and education based on a recent Antioch Movement position paper titled “Race and the Glory of God”.
In 2019, Lead Pastor, Jamey Miller taught a series on the Identity of God’s people as followers of Christ.
Watch Antioch Kids Ministry’s special Wisdom for the Journey conversation about about how to educate and disciple your children about racism. Each panel member has a unique voice and perspective on this.
Resource for parents of young children to find books, crafts, toys, and movies to help coach children to faithfully seek unity in diversity.
Watch Antioch Youth Ministry’s special conversation about racism in America and how the Church can respond.
Multiethnic diversity in our worship is at the heart of the entire Antioch movement. We believe that Jesus’ call for us to join together at one table should be a core value that is expressed and modeled in our worship.