Jamey Miller and a panel of guest speakers, discuss what it means to be one people in Christ and how we can practice empathetic love.
Cultural strife represents an invitation from the Lord to shine the light of Jesus more brightly than ever into the darkness of cultural divisions.
- Antioch Movement Position Paper “Race and the Glory of God”
- Acts: The Story of Racial Reconciliation by Chris Rattay
- Tisby, Jamar. Color of Compromise: The Truth about the American Church’s Complicity in Racism. ZONDERVAN, 2020.
- Hill, Daniel. White Awake: An Honest Look at What It Means to Be White. IVP, 2017.
- Morrison, Latasha. Be the Bridge: Pursuing God’s Heart for Racial Reconciliation.
In 2019, Lead Pastor, Jamey Miller taught a series on the Identity of God’s people as followers of Christ.
Resource for parents of young children to find books, crafts, toys, and movies to help coach children to faithfully seek unity in diversity.