About Antioch Discipleship School
Antioch Discipleship School is an emboldening, life-changing experience for people of any background, vocation, or season of life.
The purpose of the Discipleship School is to ignite you to live heaven now! ADS provides a hands-on learning environment that empowers you to deepen your walk with God, walk in life-long fruitfulness and discover your unique purpose in life.
Simply put, Antioch Discipleship School provides training for life on mission. During your time in ADS, you will be equipped in the following areas:
- Hearing the voice of God
- Walking in freedom
- Loving your neighbor as yourself
- Learning about your identity in Christ
- Living in community
- Making disciples who make disciples
- Walking in God’s will for your life
- Sharing Jesus with others
Schedule (Key dates include):
- Weekly Classes – Mondays, 5:30-9:30 p.m. beginning September 2018
- Retreat – August 24 – 25, 2018
- Fall Outreach – October 27, 2018
- Spring Mission Trip – (during FWISD Spring Break, exact trip dates not yet finalized
- Graduation – May 6, 2018
Tuition and fees:
- $1,900/year for married couples
- $1,300/ year for individuals
- Childcare available at an additional cost of $20/child/month (max per family of $60/month)
- Mission trip cost additional; Support-raising expected
- The first half of tuition is due prior to start of fall semester. Remaining half due prior to the start of spring semester. Please include childcare cost with tuition.
Antioch Discipleship School is best experienced in connection to church life and community. As students gain experience and vision for their specific functions in the body of Christ, they are mobilized to change our city, our nation, and the nations of the earth
* We recommend that anyone interested in applying for the Discipleship School first complete Welcome To The Family, our three-week membership course as a prerequisite.