Antioch Discipleship School
Antioch Discipleship School is a life-changing experience for people of any age, background, vocation, or season of life. It is an eight-month night school that runs from September to April – with a week-long mission trip over spring break – that helps people become reproducing disciples of Jesus Christ, bringing God’s Kingdom to Fort Worth and beyond.
Antioch Discipleship School provides our students the opportunity to be transformed through encounters with Jesus, experience the discipleship process, and learn to live entirely on mission in our city, nation, and the nations of the earth. Since 2001, hundreds of students have graduated from Discipleship School and we have found the school to be catalytic in establishing Kingdom values and in empowering people to live fruitful lives for Jesus. We encourage everyone to enroll in Discipleship School at some point in their journey at Antioch.
In this intensive year, through a combination of prayer, worship, and teaching in a hands-on learning environment, you will not only be hearers of the Word but doers. We look forward to praying with you about your journey to the Antioch Discipleship School!
Not only did I discover deeper meaning in my relationship with Christ, but I found my expectations of God were too low!
This class is invaluable in knowledge and experience imparted, and in connecting people who would, otherwise, never meet.
I loved the deeper level of knowledge, the practical applications, and getting to know so many new people in the church.
- Weekly Classes – Mondays, 5:30-9:30 p.m. beginning September 2020
- Orientation Retreat – August 28 – 29, 2020
- Spring Mission Trip – March 13 – 18, 2021
- Graduation – May 3, 2021
TUITION & FEES:
- Cost for an individual: $1,300; for couples: $1,900 (Cost is for 2020/2021 school year and is subject to change)
- Childcare available at an additional cost
- Mission trip cost additional; Support-raising expected
- The first half of tuition is due before the start of the fall semester. Remaining half due before the start of the spring semester. Please include childcare costs with tuition.
Antioch Discipleship School is best experienced in connection to church life and community. Therefore, anyone interested in joining the Discipleship School must first complete Welcome to the Family, our three-week membership course.